Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS
 
 
 

Damage limited in Fort Dodge fire

March 9, 2012
Messenger News

A bathroom fan and the ceiling around it were the only things damaged in a Wednesday night fire at Olde Boston's Restaurant & Pub, according to Fort Dodge Fire Department reports.

Someone in the restaurant used an extinguisher to put out the flames before firefighters arrived.

The incident at 809 Central Ave. was reported at 9:54 p.m. Emergency personnel were on the scene for about half an hour to make sure the fire was completely out.

 
 

 

I am looking for: