Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Humboldt Pasquale's burns

March 7, 2013
Messenger News

HUMBOLDT -- A fire which heavily damaged Pasquale's Italian Restaurant in Humboldt apparently started when a fan shorted out, catching paper and cardboard on fire, according to Humboldt Fire Chief Tony Hosford.

Article Photos

-Messenger photo by Emilie Nelson-Jenson

Police tape blocks off the entrance to the Pasquales Restaurant in Humboldt Thursday morning. According to Humboldt Police the Humboldt Fire Department was dispatched to the popular eatery at 10:27 p.m. Wednesday. The structure received significant fire and smoke damage to its interior. A short in an exhaust fan likely caused the fire.

Article Map

 
 
 

 

I am looking for: